HOME

Welcome to the site for News, Events and up-to-date Information on Traditional Catholicism in the West Midlands (UK). I am one of the Diocesan Representatives for the Latin Mass Society of England & Wales for the Promotion of the Traditional Roman Rite.

Monday 7 March 2011

The Fr Z Effect




Thanks so much for all the recent interest in my local little blog, in connection with my report on Fr George's school Mass of last week. It seems to really have sparked popular interest, and I'm glad so many Pastors (including the indefatigable Fr Tim Finigan) have become inspired by it.

Perhaps it's more common for these sort of Masses to be dumbed down; kids are clearly capable of understanding more than people give them credit. I remember from my youth finding the bog-standard Novus Ordo boring, so perhaps we may as well present the Faith in all it's glory.

Published by Blogpress for my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails