HOME

Welcome to the site for News, Events and up-to-date Information on Traditional Catholicism in the West Midlands (UK). I am one of the Diocesan Representatives for the Latin Mass Society of England & Wales for the Promotion of the Traditional Roman Rite.

Friday 11 February 2011

Funeral

Graeme le Monnier, one time representative of the LMS in Birmingham and continuous supporter of the Traditional Liturgy, died last week.

His funeral will be Wednesday 16th February at 11.30am and may be a Missa Cantata. The coffin will be received into Birmingham Oratory the night before. Let's pray for him.

Requiescat in Pace

Published by Blogpress for my iPhone

3 comments:

Rubricarius said...

I was saddened to read this post and learn of Graeme's death.

I have happy memories of going to 'breakfast' many times at his house after Mass and before Vespers in the late 1980s.

Is Grant still around?

May Graeme rest in peace.

DrMatthewDoyle said...

You'd better go here

Rubricarius said...

How very sad. May they both rest in peace - good people.

Thanks for the info. I lost touch with the Birmingham scene in the early 1990s I'm afraid.

Related Posts with Thumbnails