HOME

Welcome to the site for News, Events and up-to-date Information on Traditional Catholicism in the West Midlands (UK). I am one of the Diocesan Representatives for the Latin Mass Society of England & Wales for the Promotion of the Traditional Roman Rite.

Friday 2 April 2010

Triduum

I am currently experiencing the 1962 version of the Sacred Triduum, which is the culmination of Lent and the Dawn of Eastertide. It is always something which I have found deeply moving, and probably something I fully attended only at the age of 21, when my wife converted to Catholicism. There are not many Traditional Triduums taking place these days, although this year it seems the LMS are advertising more than ever, in at least eight locations around England and Wales. I think the closest one to the West Midlands is perhaps Reading, where we are at the moment.

I hope you have a blessed Easter, wherever you are. There will be a Low Mass in the Extraordinary Form on Easter Day at 9:30am in the Oratory as usual for a Sunday.

Photo is after the stripping of the altar, taken by Joseph Shaw who sang in choir.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails