HOME

Welcome to the site for News, Events and up-to-date Information on Traditional Catholicism in the West Midlands (UK). I am one of the Diocesan Representatives for the Latin Mass Society of England & Wales for the Promotion of the Traditional Roman Rite.

Thursday 11 June 2009

Corpus Christi

Once again a glorious High Mass for the traditional feast of Corpus Christi. Fr Guy Nicholls was celebrant, Fr Anton Guziel was Deacon, and Fr Philip Cleeveley was Subdeacon. It was followed by a procession of the Blessed Sacrament around church followed by Pangua Lingua Gloriosa and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament. Here are some choice photos of the memorable occasion, and a further inspiration to love and adore Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament which he gave the world on that Blessed Thursday before His death.

The next High Mass will be for the feast of Ss Peter & Paul on Monday June 29th at 8pm.


Can be found on my Flickr page

1 comment:

LMS Member said...

Beautiful photos. Thank you.

I was at the Mass, which was splendid. I hope you don't mind my correcting one thing in your report: while I expected it to be sung, there was no Pange, Lingua. Rather, we had Faber's lovely Jesus my Lord, my God, my All and a translation of Aquinas' Verbum Supernum prodiens.

Related Posts with Thumbnails