HOME

Welcome to the site for News, Events and up-to-date Information on Traditional Catholicism in the West Midlands (UK). I am one of the Diocesan Representatives for the Latin Mass Society of England & Wales for the Promotion of the Traditional Roman Rite.

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Welcome - PASSIONTIDE

Judica me, Deus, et discérne causam meam de gente non sancta:
ab hómine iníquo et dolóso éripe me:
quia tu es fortitúdo mea
Judge me, O God, and distinguish my cause against an ungodly nation:
O deliver me from the unjust and deceitful man:
for Thou art my God and my strength

It is great that you are interested in Latin Masses in the West Midlands area. Please follow this link to find out more....

(Outlink to Lacrimarum Valle, my personal Blog)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails